Saturday, April 5, 2014

OMG!美语 April 2014

April 1 2014 - OMG!美语 Play It By Ear!


play it by ear  随机应变

When are we gonna leave this party? It's getting late.
嗨,我们什么时候离开这个派对啊?有点晚了。

Let play it by ear.I'm not ready to leave yet.I'm having fun!
随机应变吧,我还不想走呢。多好玩啊!

give someone an earful  唠叨某人

If i don't get home by midnight,my mom is going to give me an earful!She hates when I break curfew.
如果我夜里十二点还没回家,我妈准会唠叨我!她最讨厌我违反门禁了。

have something coming out of your ears 太多了

I have all of her words coming out of my ears!
耳朵里都是她的各种牢骚!

写评论告诉我 Has ur mom ever given u an earful?ok,byebye.

April 2 2014 - OMG!美语 Handsy!


handsy  毛手毛脚的

I went on a date with that new guy,Fred,last night 
And within the first 15 minutes he started to get really handsy!
I was so upset!So I just left!!
我昨天晚上和那个Fred约会来着,
一起和咖啡还不到15分钟,他就开始毛手毛脚的!
我气坏了,马上就走人了!

I have to hand it to you  不得不称赞你

OMG!That's horrible.I'm glad you left
I have to hand it to you 
I don't know what I would do in that situation.
天啊!太可怕了。你离开就太对了
我真服你 
换成我,我真不知道该怎么办!!

on one hand,on the other hand  一方面,另一方面

on one hand i felt bad for just leaving him there
But on the other hand
I was so offended that he would get so handsy with someone he doesn't ever know!!
一方面,我觉得把他一个人丢下挺不好的
但是另一方面 他根本就不认识我
就开始对我毛手毛脚的,真的是冒犯到我了!!

好,写评论告诉我 Have u ever made a really handsy person?ok,byebye.







Posted in  on April 05, 2014 by 萌萌囧囧 |   Edit